About The Practice
Our experienced and accommodating staff are here to help you with inquiries regarding your pregnancy, birth plan, or any pregnancy-related questions.
We have extensive experience in the following:
- Repeated early pregnancy loss (Recurrent miscarriage)
- Low risk pregnancy with the expectation of normal uncomplicated birth
- Pregnancy beyond 35 years of age
- High risk pregnancy care
- Multiple pregnancies
- Pregnancy complicated with high blood pressure (preeclampsia), or diabetes
- Women with pre-existing medical problems
- Operative obstetrics, caesarean section
We aim to ensure that you have a clear path into your pregnancy journey - such as maintaining a healthy weight through proper diet, physiotherapy, lactation support, among others.
Dr Alexander and our staff are happy to assist you with your antenatal, pregnancy and postnatal consultations.